Sunday, February 1, 2009
We Are Having A Boy!!
I had an ultrasound on Tuesday and found out that I am having another boy. It was fun to have the kids with us there. Shayla had a lot of questions for the ultrasound tech. Olivia was interested, but not as much as Shayla. The boys really didn't pay attention. I have to go back in 5 weeks to have another one done. The tech wasn't able to get some views of the baby that they like to get. Now we are brainstorming names. We haven't agreed on any yet and are grateful that we still have four months to decide. Shayla sat down yesterday and wrote 5 names she liked. They are: Landon, Gavin, Taylor, Carson, and Aiden. Olivia decided today to make her list. Here are her choices: Ammon, Jimmy, Kody, Liam and Quinn. After the ultrasound we went out to dinner and the kids were talking about names and Dawsons suggestions were: Indiana Jones and Darth Vador. Logan really liked Lightening. Right now, we have no room to put the baby in, so David started building two more bedrooms downstairs. I will have to put a post of that soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congratulations! How fun, I am excited for you to have another boy. I like the name Darth Vader...Hee hee I can just see that one.
Post a Comment