Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Basement Remodel
We are remodeling the basement and adding two more bedrooms. David started the framing while he had a vacation week. He got a lot done and is almost done framing. He has to work on moving some electrical wires, then we can start sheet rocking. We are out of room upstairs and as of right now have no place for the baby to go. We are going to move the girls downstairs and move Dawson and Logan into their old room, then make the boys old room the nursery, which it has always been. I am excited to see the finished work. The room downstairs has been the kids playroom, but they don't like to play in there because the floor is too cold. It has been a waste of space and I am glad it can be used for a good purpose now. The other room is going to be my craft room, so I can finally clean out my closets upstairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That extra room downstairs will be so nice! Congratulations on having another boy! It seems like there are a lot of boys being born lately - except Kristy's :).
I haven't visited the blog for a while and decided today to come check it out. I see you guys are staying busy. Congratulations on a boy and good luck with the bedrooms downstairs.
Looks good, wish I could see the finished project. Sigh maybe in December.
when he's done, will he come and finish off our basement??? please, oh please oh PLEASE?? :) :) we have a fair amount of material, but P has no idea (nor do i) how to do it...
Post a Comment