Thursday, February 19, 2009

Our New Ride







We have decided that our van is slowly giving up on us. The sliding door refuses to unlock, the windshield wipers are always standing up, the glove box is missing a cover, and many more things. Also, our family is growing and we don't all fit in the car when we have the foster kids with us. We have been thinking about getting a suburban for a while now. We sold our Jetta to some friends and started looking for a suburban. We found this one and liked it. We went on David's birthday to test drive it and see how it was. We liked it and bought it. They family we bought it from didn't clean it out. It took me 2 hours to clean all the garbage out and vacuum it. I almost filled a garbage bag full of trash and item they left in there. I bought an air freshner to help with a smell it had. Now, it is looking good and I am enjoying the extra room. The 4 wheel drive has been nice too. Dawson is always asking if we are really going to keep it. We tell him yes, it is our car. I am having the front windshield replaced today so we can get it to pass safety. Hopefully, we can get it registered next week.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Congratulations!! That is a Dopp Family Fun. I'm excited for you.
You for sure need it. Have fun with it and enjoy!!