Monday, February 2, 2009
My Dad
For those of you who know my Dad. He isn't that friendly of a person if he doesn't know you. He is very quiet and likes to be left alone. When he became a grandpa, this side of him is gone and you get to see a whole other person. My Dad loves his grandkids and enjoys spending time with them. He takes them on Geo Cache hunts and teases them. I got some cute pictures of him playing with some of his grandsons at Christmas. You can see the loves in his eyes that he has for them. I love my Dad a lot and he is a great example to me. I know I don't tell his often that I love him, but I hope he knows. I Love You Dad!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Well said and Ditto to all of it. I too have some great pictures of him at Christmas.
Post a Comment