Friday, May 1, 2009
My New Project
I was watching a morning show the other day and they showed this project for a clock kit you can buy at Roberts. I thought is was so cute, and with the 40% off coupon is was a good price. They had several styles to chose from, but I really liked this one. I had my friend come over and help me hang it. I asked her to come and help with leveling, then she ended up doing almost everything because she thought it wasn't a good idea for me to stand on the piano. I loved how it turned out. I just go and sit on the couch and look at it. It says, We will always have these moments to remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is awesome. Is it big, vinyl letters and such, it is hard to tell from the picture.
This looked really cute on your wall. I'm glad I got to see it in person first. Your friend did a great helping you. Something I would love to sit and look at too.
Enjoy!!
Post a Comment