Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Delivery Date Set
I had my 36 week appointment yesterday, well I am 37 weeks today, so it is close. The baby is growing great and has a good strong heartbeat. I have no problems with my blood pressure. I don't have to get checked for dialation since I am having a c-section. I am not sure why that is, but I will not argue. He said that I have 3 weeks to go, but with the c-section it is only 2. He gave the OK to have the nurses call and get the c-section scheduled. I am having him on June 10th. My c-section is scheduled for 7am, so we have to be at the hospital at 5:30am. That means, I have to wake up at 4:30am to be ready to leave the house by 5:00am. It is going to be an early morning. I told David that we could stop by a fast food place and grab him something to eat on our way to the hospital. Now, I need to get last minute things done. I think the next couple of weeks will go by fast. My girls are out of school on Friday, and that is also my last day of babysitting for the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yea! I think the time will go by fast with last minute things to get done. Good luck with everything! I'm excited to see pictures!
I still think you should wait one more day. The 11th is a great day to have a birtday.
Post a Comment