Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WICKED FUN

On Friday May 1st, I went and saw the Broadway Musical WICKED. It was a wonderful musical. I had not heard of it before. My Sisiter in Law and husband gave me a ticket for Christmas. It was a girls night out with my sister in laws and mother and father in law and some friends of Dianes. We went out to dinner first at Bucca de Bucca ( I am not sure on the spelling) It is a family style Italian restaurant. You order big orders of entrees and share them. It was really yummy food. We then walked a couple of blocks to the Capital Theatre. I had borrowed the music from a friend and have been listening to it for a few months. I loved the music and was anxious to see how the story played out. For those of you who don't know about it. It is the untold story of the Wicked Witch of the West in the Wizard of Oz. It tells how she became Wicked, or thought of as being wicked. I recommend anyone who has never seen it to try and get tickets sometime. You will love it!!


This is all of us who went, except for Shauna who is taking the picture.

1 comment:

Janice said...

It was such a fun night. I'm so glad I can say that I have seen Wicked. I would love to see it again for sure. My girls are so sad they missed it. Maybe one day when I am rich I can take them.
Thanks for a fun night!!