Friday, May 1, 2009

The countdown has begun

I have reached 33 weeks now and realized that I haven't really taken any pictures this pregnancy. I only have 6 weeks to go and I am starting to get uncomfortable. It is harder to get up and to bend over and clean up the floor. It will be nice when it is over and I can hold him on the outside and have my body back to somewhat normal. I haven't actually discussed the date with my doctor yet, but I am planning on having my c-section on June 10th. That is when I will be 39 weeks. He has been fine with scheduling it then with my last few babies. David brought the bassinet in from the garage on Saturday and I took it all apart and cleaned it up. I need to go get the carseat and do the same to it. With it being the last month of school, I am sure the time will pass by quickly and suddenly it will be time to welcome him to the world.

This is a picture of my belly button. The kids want to know where it went and why it is brown.
Shayla took this picture for me. I am getting big. She asked the other day what I was going to do when all my shirts got too small. I told her I would be fine and that I don't have too much more growing to do.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Yea! You're almost there! I like that clock you made for your wall on the previous post. Such a good idea!

Janice said...

I'm so glad for you that you are almost done. It seems the last few weeks are probably the worst part of it. You look great!!