Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tyson's New Look

I LOVE my babies curls!! David has been telling me for a long time that he needed to have his hair cut that it was just too long. I am afraid that if I cut his curls, they won't grow back. I am always getting compliments about his curls from friends and strangers. They are just so darn cute! I finally gave in a month ago and let him go in and have it just trimmed. I just never really liked how it looked after that. It seemed more like a wig to me. I took him in last week and finally told them to just cut it. Here is the new Tyson!
I do love how he looks now. He looks alot like Logan. The girls said that when they first saw him from behind that they thought is was Logan. It is super cute when I spike it up in the front. I will miss his curls, but I guess he couldn't have kept them forever.

No comments: