This is a few months late, but I have had all intentions to get it done. I actually went to write this once, but couldn't find the picture to go with it. I thought I had uploaded it from my phone, but couldn't find it. Here it is.
In October, I went to my yearly check up and after talking to my doctor, we decided that I needed to have a Mammogram done because of Mom's breast cancer. The appointment was scheduled within a week and I showed up for the test. I had no idea what to expect. I had heard how they just squeeze them flat. I have to say it really wasn't that bad. Yes, they are squished flat, but it is really quick and the technition knew what she was doing. AND, they give you CHOCOLATE!! I don't know if they usually do, but I was double rewarded. Since it was October and National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, they gave me a small box of V chocolates AND since October was the month of my Birthday, I got a Hershey's chocolate bar!! I plan on scheduling my yearly mammograms always in October....who can pass up chocolate!
My test came out clear, no causes for concern.


1 comment:
When I went is was also October and I got a pink rose.
Post a Comment