Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween!!...just a little late.

I know I am late with posting, I have thought about doing it many times just never got around to it. We had a fun Halloween this year. The kids all had Halloween parties on Thursday, then we went to the neighborhood Trunk or Treat. We didn't do much trick or treating at the houses because of the weather. There was a down pour of rain with lightning and thunder around 5:15pm. David asked what the back up plan was. I said there is no back up plan. The skies cleared up just in time for the Trunk or Treat at 6:30pm. They were able to score plenty of candy there. We handed out chips and ran out. We figured we handed out 160 bags. We went around to a few houses, then went to a friends haunted house. We then headed to Salem to go trick or treat and Grandpa and Grandma Dopps house. The kids were all zonked out on the ride home. It was a fun day!! Logan aka BUZZ LIGHTYEAR to the rescue!!
Shayla aka Dorothy ...there's no place like home.
Olivia aka THE VIKING
Dawson aka IRONMAN....I am IronMan
Tyson aka A SPIDER...AHHHH

1 comment:

The Van Fam said...

I love that our kids think alike. We had a buzz lighter and an iron man to.