Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dress Shopping

I went dress shopping yesterday for my girls. They are growing so fast and all their dresses are getting too short. They also have a daddy/daughter dance coming up next month and I was looking for dresses that would work for it too. I went by myself and brought the dresses home for them to try on. It was alot easier than taking all 5 kids to the mall. I was pretty happy with the amount of money I spent to get them. I was showing them to David when I got home and he said, you spent more money than I did. When we compared costs, he had actually spent more than me! I got this one at Kohl's. I am actually trying to decide if I am going to keep it. It was the most expensive of all the dress at $24.80.
Next, I went to the mall and finally found these at Macy's. Marked at 24.99...This one was $12.49! Shayla added the shirt to make it modest.

All the dresses were another 50% off of the lowest price. Marked at $19.99... This one was $9.99!


Marked at 14.99... This one was $7.49!



After I found out all the prices of the other dresses, I went back and looked over the dresses and decided to get this one too. Marked at 24.99...It was $12.49! She added the shirt for modesty too.




No comments: