Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The things these kids do

The other day, Shayla asked for tape. She said she wanted to hang her spelling words on the wall. She use to do this with her sight words in kindergarten and first grade, so I didn't think anything of it. She came out and said she got all of them hung up but one, and needed more tape. I gave her more tape and didn't think anymore about it. Later that night, I walked down the hall and looked into her bedroom. She had hung all her words from the ceiling above her bed. She had piled her and Olivia's pillows on top of each other, and then put the bathroom stool on top of the pillows. I am surprised that she didn't fall and hurt herself.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Now that's FUNNY!!

The Van Fam said...

Maybe she is going to learn thru osmosis.