Saturday, October 18, 2008

My baby is 2!




Logan turned 2 on Friday. I can't believe it. It seems like we just celebrated his 1st birthday. He has defiently taken on the role just fine. He actually started the "terrible 2's" awhile ago. He threw a huge fit the other morning because he wanted me to get up and was pulling the covers off of me. I pulled them back over me, and he stood by the bed and just screamed. We had a little family party. We had invited Mark and Jody over for dinner, they just moved back to Utah from Florida (yeah!). It was just our family and their family. We ate dinner, opened presents, played the Wii and ate dirt cake. By the end of the night all the kids were tired and ready for bed. It was a good day. When I put Logan to bed I asked if he had a fun birthday and he shook his head yes.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Logan! Caleb has been acting terrible two-ish for a little while too and he still has a month. I enjoyed Shayla's testimony last sunday. She's so cute!

Lisa said...

So I totally LOVE Logan's hair in the last pic. We've been toying with the idea of cutting Gabe's hair...yup, you have changed our minds!! I'm surprised Dave let's you keep it long!!!