Monday, November 17, 2008

Sleepy Boy

Logan has been refusing to take naps lately. He usually have to lock him in his room so he can't get out and he will eventually fall asleep. The other day, I was noticing that the house was quiet. Dawson was asleep in the living room with me, but I couldn't hear Logan. I started looking for him and found him asleep at the piano. He was so peaceful, but it had to be uncomfortable. I guess you need to be really tired to fall asleep on piano keys. That night, he was playing on the floor in my room while I was folding laundry. I looked over and he had fallen asleep on the floor. When David came in the room he almost stepped on him. How would it be to be young again and fall asleep whenever and where ever you decided too!



2 comments:

Annie said...

That is so cute! I just don't understand how you can fall asleep on piano keys but I guess for little people, anything goes!

Janice said...

Very cute!! I never thought to take a nap on the piano. Logan is cute.