Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Birthday

It was my birthday on the 25th and I turned the big 30! Ok, I don't think that is old actually, I still feel young. I look at kids in high school and think man they are so young, that is still how old I feel. Along time from High School though. I have been married for almost 10 years and have 4 wonderful kids. David and Karrie threw a surprise party for me on the 24th. It was fun to visit with those friends who came, and the food was yummy. Before the party, David and I took the kids to South Ridge Farms to pick pumpkins. They had a lot of fun riding on the wagon and finding the perfect pumpkin. On the 25th, we had lunch with some friends and just relaxed for the rest of the day. On the 26th, David invited his family and my family over for dinner. It seemed like my birthday lasted forever since there were things going on for 3 days. Another year is down and I am grateful for each day.
Logan was so confused when the wagon just dropped us off and left.

There are so many candles on the pumpkin pie was might have set off the fire alarm
Shayla was determined to get a big pumpkin eventhough we said they had to pick one they could carry

1 comment:

cm said...

I don't think Logan likes to have his picture taken. Good job Shayla on lifting that huge pumpkin. cm