Saturday, June 25, 2011

We Are Having....

Yup, we are having a girl!! We are so excited. Since we found out we were expecting, Logan has been telling us that it was a girl baby. Our family will now be even with 3 girls ans 3 boys. The kids like to tell us that it is actually 4 girls and 4 boys when they count us. I am due November 7, but will deliver at 39 weeks. Now it is time to start thinking about names. We have one picked out that we really like. I have been feeling her move for a few weeks, but no one else has been able to feel it yet. I love the first fluttering of movements!

1 comment:

Janice said...

I think it is exciting. Good way to complete your family. Way to go!! I have decided to come back a little to blogging. We'll see how long I last.