It has been quite awhile since we started our basement remodel. We are finally to the point where we can say it is done. We used our tax return money to put in the carpet. It feels so nice and cozy downstairs now. I use to not like going down there because it seemed like a big storage room and was always cold. Now, it seems like a home. We haven't moved the girls down yet. David still has the project of building the bunkbeds to do. I still need to paint the shelves in another closet. The girls are begging to move down. That is what we were hoping by having them involved in the process. After I move them down, I then have to repaint the girls room upstairs before I move the boys into it. Tyson will then have his own room. I haven't felt comfortable yet having him share a room with his brothers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi David and Annette, You have a great blog! I found it when looking for ways to connect with Dopp family members (my great grandmother was a Dopp, born in Wisconsin). Do you know of Dopp Family reunions? I know there was a Wisconsin one that took place beginning in the 1950s (my ggrandmother went to those). If you know of a reunion, please email me at meschaefer1@gmail.com Thanks!
Post a Comment