Sunday, December 27, 2009

Family Photos

Logan Ryker Dopp
Tyson Moroni Dopp

Olivia Ruth Dopp


Shayla Marie Dopp


Dawson Mark Dopp

I have been a real slacker when it comes to blogging. I have taken pictures, thinking I will put this on the blog, but never get around to it. We had our family pictures taken, which really needed to be done. Our last one was 2 years ago and we needed to include Tyson. It is a cold day, but the sun was out. The kids were cold and complained a bit, but they turned out great. If you live in Utah County, I would recommend Cheapshots Photography. She does a wonderful job and is great working with kids. I have a link for her blog on mine.

2 comments:

Annie said...

What a cute family! It doesn't seem like that long since I've seen you but I guess it has! Logan looks so grown up!

Natalie and Ryan said...

Cute family pictures. It looks like you haven't updated our blog on your blog list. We changed our blog to
http://www.ourfunadventures3.blogspot.com/

Then you can see our family.