Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kitchen Remodel




As I said in my first post, we have been remodeling our kitchen. I decided that I wanted the dining table to be in the kitchen. David started by taking down the pantry, then riping down that wall. He decided to move that wall about 3 feet into the front room. He has to cut a little out of our hall closet and square up a wall to give a little more room. We also added archways in the kitchen and the front room. We closed off the kitchen a little with the archways and the wall that was put up in front of the island. He is almost done with the taping, then it is texture time. David said that it is my turn to paint it since he has done the rest of the work. We are putting a new pantry in to replace the old one.

No comments: