Wednesday, March 12, 2008
First Blog
Well, I have never done a blog before, but thought I would try it and see how it goes. I have a friend who has a blog and they are so fun to read. It is a regular day for me today. I got the kids up, dressed and off to school. Now I am trying to convince myself to do some housework. I am babysitting a few kids, but the house is pretty quiet right now. The babies are sleeping and Dawson is sleeping. We have been busy remodeling our kitchen and hopefully soon, that mess will be gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
this is cute. I signed up for my blob but it is not so fancy as yours is. Will you encourage Dave to let me know about biggest loser. I can't get a straight answer from him.
Post a Comment