Monday, January 23, 2012

Tyson's New Head


In December, I was getting things ready for scouts and was about to leave in 20 minutes.  Dawson and his friend came running up the stairs saying that Tyson got hurt and his head was bleeding.  I met him coming up the staris and put a towel on his head.  I wiped up the blood to see what I was dealing with.  He had a deep gash and I knew it was stitches worthy.  I got on the phone and called my assistant for scouts and told her I wasn't going to make it, then called David to tell him I was headed to the doctors office.  I pushed the gash together and stuck a bandaid on it to control the bleeding on the way to the doctor.  David met me there and we both helped to keep him still during the numbing shot and the stitches.  He kept telling us "no"  and to "let go".  I am not sure how many stitches he ended up with.  When we got home I asked Dawson how it had happened.  He said that they were having a pillow fight and using the back of the couch cushions.  He threw a pillow and it hit Tyson and knocked him into the tile around the fireplace.

No comments: