Shayla is starting 4th grade this year. She will be turning 10 next month.
Olivia is going into the 3rd grade. She just turned 8 in July.
Dawson is in Kindergarten this year. He is in the morning session. Today when he got home, his first day, he told me it was awesome because another boy puked in class all over the toys.
Logan has been so excited to go to Preschool. Ever since Dawson went last year, he has been telling everyone that when Dawson goes to Kindergarten, then he gets to go to Preschool. He wasn't nervous at all today. He went right in and started playing. It didn't quite work out how I wanted with Dawson and Logan. They are on different schedules and so Logan is with me in the morning, and Dawson is with me in the afternoon. Dawson told me today that he was excited to be home alone with me, I guess Tyson doesn't count.
So, Hello to a new school year, I hope all goes well.


2 comments:
Your kids are so cute!! :)
Love Logan's hair.
Post a Comment